Monday, March 30, 2009

Stupid Canada


This is the view off of my deck, taken a half hour ago. Fifteen centimetres of snow down, another fifteen to come before midnight. I have had enough of this winter stuff. Yes, those are my Christmas lights. And yes, I am tempted to turn them on.
The power went off this afternoon, while we were at work, and was back on before we got home. Awwwww, I love power outtages! And I missed it! Stupid storm can't do anything right.
On the other hand, as the snow has been slowly melting over the last week or so, all the "gifts" our dog has left us in the back yard have start emerging. At least now they are covered over again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.... we didn't get nearly that much! :(

-Sisterly One

Kelly Fowler said...

FABULOUS! I'm so jealous. We only have hard crusty snow and dirt left from winter.