Thursday, September 25, 2008

New blog to add to "your favourites"

On the right hand side, you will find some (but by no means all) of the blogs I enjoy on a regular basis. I added a new one tonight, "the Johnson Chronicles". When this blog was first recommended to me a few months ago, I did what I always do: I went back to the very beginning and read forward.

If you are looking for a blog that is fascinating and yet very different, try this one. To date there aren't even that many posts, you could probably read the whole thing in just over an hour. But if you are like me, in that hour you will get a real feel for this very special family.

I could say more, but my throat is starting to close over. I don't know why this family's story touches me so deeply, but it really does. They make me believe that good people exist in the world. They make me remember that love conquers all. They remind me that the simplest pleasures are the best ones.

So c'mon, check them out. I wouldn't steer you wrong.

No comments: