Sunday, July 20, 2008

Why he's so sexy, Reason # 4522859

Tonight Husbandly One sat down to polish his shoes, and said, "Go get me your brown pumps."

My what? I'm sorry, it's the middle of July, I haven't worn pumps in almost two months, nor do I plan to wear them for two months more. I'm all about sexy stiletto sandals right now, thank you very much.

But, while throwing some stuff in the closet earlier today, his eye briefly fell on my discarded shoes, and he remembered. He remembered that those abandonned shoes looked a little dull.

So tonight, he got out the polish and worked it in with a cloth. Then he fit his hand inside each shoe, while his other hand used a brush to buff my shoes to a high gloss.

I said to him, "Do you know how amazing it is that you polish my shoes?"

He said, "But darling, I love to see you wear them."



I WIN, I HAVE THE BEST HUSBANDLY ONE ON THE PLANET.

No comments: