Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pressure

If you know me in Real Life, you know I obsess about vacations. Where to go, where to stay, what to do, how to get there, blah blah blah. And that's just for my Three: me, Husbandly One, and Son.

Then my Delightful Step Daughter enters the picture. Wants to plan their summer vacation around us, wants to spend time with her father, the grandfather to her children. I am SOOOOOOO all over this, I want to spend time with them, too, want to see my gorgeous grand-babies for more than a day.

But... Where do we go? Where do I reserve? Suddenly, we are not three, we are potentially TEN. (My Three, her Four, my Stepson, my Mum, and my Sister.) And I'm sorry, but decision making for THAT many people is scary.

The easy answer is renting two cottages nearby.

The thing I suggested tonight, though, is NOT easy. Or cheap.

Newfoundland, my favourite place in the world.

We'll see what she says.....

3 comments:

Kelly Fowler said...

can i come? pls tell me dates and i will book :)

Rising Rainbow said...

A vacation for ten. Just the thought sounds scary! LOL

dlyn said...

Sounds like great fun to me! Found you from your comment on PW - nice blog & I will be back to check you out some more!