Thursday, November 22, 2007

Soooooooo bored

Husbandly One has to work late tonight, so I am home by myself this evening.

As soon as I got home, I called Mum to wish her a happy birthday. Mum, however, isn't home, undoubtedly out celebrating with her friends. Because, pfff, she actually has a LIFE outside of being our mother. What the hell is wrong with this woman?? I'm only 38, I should be able to get ahold of her whenever I want. Selfish bitch. I did leave her a musical voicemail, though, in true Floresta form:

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you
You're pretty fucking cool for an old broad
....and we're on vacation in four weeks!

Everyone sing along. And if you think it is rude for me to tell my Mum she's an old broad, I would like to point out she is only 11 months older than MY Husbandly One... I am definitely not ageist! And when your Husbandly One is the same age as your mother, you're pretty much allowed to say anything you want, thanks.

After that, I sent an email to my BFF, but she is three time zones away so won't get home from work for hours. I then checked out my favourite blogs / websites, but due to American Thanksgiving, most of the internet seems to have been cancelled due to lack of interest. I then turned on the TV but again, due to American Thanksgiving, regular programming has either been suspended or is all reruns.

I suppose I could make a vague attempt at being USEFUL, you know, do some laundry or unload the dishwasher.

Nah. I'd rather be bored.




Edited: Ok, so I just put some laundry in. But only because I'm out of nylons.

No comments: