Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pray with me

I don't want to get in to details, because I don't want to invade another family's privacy, but....

If you are the praying type, can I ask you to pray for little Jacob. He is the sweet baby son of my friends and he is going through a very rough patch with his heart and, by extension, his lungs. He is just a baby, and has spent a great deal of his life in hospital. He is in a wonderful children's hospital three hours away from his home, so only one parent is with him at a time, while the other parent stays home with Jacob's twin sister. This is a beautiful, loving Christian family who would appreciate your prayers..... whether those prayers be Christian or not.

Right now, they could use specific prayers that the latest clot on his aorta can be dealt with through medication, rather than through another surgery.

Please help. Thank you.

No comments: