Monday, March 31, 2008

Busy busy busy

My days off are Saturday & Sunday. Yeah. Okay.

Went in to work Saturday around noon, left at 8pm. Went in to work Sunday at noon, got home after midnight. Back in this morning at 8am to "start" my week.

Still.

At least the Eagles press conference is over. It went very well, fabulous turnout, everyone is happy, etc. Working on the big concerts IS fun, but I always forget how much work it is. Kinda like childbirth, I guess. (The difference being that, when a CONCERT is over, you get to go home, have a beer, and sleep in. Babies? Not so much.)

Over the course of the last, crazy 48 hours, we did manage to score comp Bob Dylan tickets, which Husbandly desperately wanted. We still haven't scored tickets (not looking for free, totally willing to pay) for the sold our Leonard Cohen show, which I desperately want. Leonard Cohen is playing at a 900 seat venue (why? WHY?) and sold out in 15 minutes, so I don't think we'll actually get to that one....even our DEEP insiders said, "Irma, I just don't have ANYTHING" and I believe them. Shit.

Suzanne takes you down
to her place by the river
and she feeds you tea and oranges
that come all the way from China....

No comments: